To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. For development positions, please include a link to your Github profile.
VP of Product
Job Description Summary:
Swytch is seeking a VP of Product to drive the next generation of its blockchain-based platform for the renewable energy market. The VP of Product will be responsible for leading a team of 5-6 developers build multiple technology solutions, including multiple blockchain and smart contract deployments, IoT data aggregation tools, front-end user applications, and decentralized oracles. This individual will own the product roadmap and align technology development with broader strategic and business goals. The person will also be responsible for owning vendor and strategic partnership relationships and ensuring delivery of successful pilots and product rollouts.
- Co-creates and executes on a defined product/service roadmap for multiple service/feature areas.
- Expected to articulate and write product strategies, working with internal and external stakeholders to gain buy-in as necessary.
- Ensures clear, detailed, and thorough specifications for complex services, features or products are delivered on time, communicated to senior stakeholders, and align with broader organization goals, timelines, and objectives.
- Manages the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products/services across the entire Swytch platform.
- Creative in designing solutions and recognizes best design practices.
- Has deep understanding of platform and technology in product area, including blockchain and oracle design.
- Builds out a full team of developers and coaches the team to ensure high performance.
- Track and drive timely resolution of open issues.
- 10+ years professional related experience or Master’s Degree and 6+ years
- Experience developing and launching a successful blockchain/DLT implementation
- Identifies most important data and sets priorities
- Demonstrated track record of developing creative solutions in product, process or policy that delivered business results.
- Experience in building platform solutions, defining services and applications
- Strong attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate user experience issues and service specifications to both business and technical audience using requirements documents, use cases and desired outcomes.
- Skilled at working across multiple stakeholder groups in multiple geographies to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity- can drive quality insights and deliver high impact projects.
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Successfully negotiates and defends his or her position.
- MBA preferred
- Some travel required (up to 3 days per month)