To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. For development positions, please include a link to your Github profile.
Senior Blockchain Developer
Job Description Summary:
Swytch is seeking a Senior Blockchain Developer to build out key components of the Swytch blockchain solution for renewable energy markets. The Senior Blockchain Developer will be responsible for leading native blockchain builds and deployments, as well as integrating and testing external solutions (e.g. Rchain, Ethereum, etc.). This individual will primarily focus on architecting multiple blockchain solutions for the Swytch platform. The person will also be responsible designing and executing pilots of existing blockchain technologies to ensure that Swytch identifies and integrates with the optimal solutions.
- Design and develop a roadmap for building and integrating key blockchain solutions for the Swytch platform.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert on all things blockchain, including knowledge of new and existing blockchain protocols and best practices.
- Execute pilots for potential blockchain solutions and provide recommendations and strategies for achieving business goals via blockchain implementation.
- Collaborate with other team members and developers to ensure product roadmaps are agreed to, timelines are made, and all interdependencies are accounted for.
- Track and drive timely resolution of open issues.
this person will be critical in designing and developing a global p2p network that scales to massive levels.
- 5+ years experience developing enterprise scalable distributed systems.
- Blockchain/DLT development experience, including the successful deployment of a blockchain-based solution
- Ethereum and ERC 20/721 smart contracts development
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity- can drive quality insights and deliver high impact projects.
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Rock solid computer science fundamentals
- P2P networks and protocols