Swytch is a blockchain-based solution for accelerating a sustainable and equitable energy future. The Swytch platform includes token-based incentives, open-source data aggregation, and unique blockchain protocols to secure and verify energy production data.
Swytch fills the gaps in today’s marketplace for verified renewable production and data sharing. By utilizing an ERC20 compliant utility token, Swytch will incentivize investments in sustainable assets. In addition, the data aggregation and protocol layers will also revolutionize the way information is collected and shared in the renewable energy market. Applications in infrastructure include grid-scale, residential, and storage systems and Swytch supports all sources of renewable energy (wind, solar, hydro, etc.).
From large-scale industrial power infrastructure to small residential installations, Swytch Tokens can be generated through the production of renewable energy. Swytch and its partners are building out the technologies and community necessary for ensuring data and tokens can be freely exchanged within the network. The Swytch platform was created by the Token Commons Foundation, a non-profit foundation based in Zug, Switzerland.
Social Media Channels
You can follow Swytch on these channels:
- Reflective Ventures Partners with Swytch to Accelerate Growth Initiatives June 19, 2018
- Swytch and MobileBridge Partner to Drive Clean Energy Generation Globally June 18, 2018
- New Blockchain Renewable Energy Pilot to Power 500,000 Homes June 12, 2018
- Swytch Becomes Energy Web Foundation Affiliate to Accelerate Blockchain Technology for Clean Energy May 24, 2018
- Evident Proof and Swytch Forge Alliance for Energy Production Blockchain May 16, 2018