To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. For development positions, please include a link to your Github profile.
Director of Strategic Partnerships – Corporate, NGO, and Government
Job Description Summary:
Swytch is looking for an experienced business development leader to create and scale a strategic partnership program. The role is a rare opportunity to design and build a partnership program from scratch in a rapidly scaling global blockchain organization focused on renewable energy markets. The Director of Strategic Partnerships will identify potential token/carbon offset buyers and organizations interested in leveraging the Swytch platform for their own sustainability programs. Additional responsibilities will include creating messaging for each stage of the funnel and ensuring successful pilots/implementations in conjunction with the technology team.
- Own outreach and communications with large corporate sustainability groups, NGOs, and city governments with the goal of engaging those organizations on the Swytch network.
- Create pitch decks, corporate communications, and other necessary materials for running a BD/strategic partnership process.
- Devise a strategic rollout plan, including a phased pilot program for early participants.
- Own relationships with key contacts at participating organizations.
- Understand regulatory and market-specific requirements and create approaches to accommodate as needed.
- Work with the technology team to identify product requirements and implementation processes as needed.
- Ensure customer success through close engagement and continued follow-up with participants on the Swytch network.
- Manage a budget for BD/strategic partnership efforts, including a token bounty program.
- 10+ years experience in a BD/sales/strategic partnership role in energy and/or technology.
- Knowledge of global renewable energy markets, economics, and CSR/corporate sustainability programs.
- Interest in blockchain/DLT and other technologies relevant to the Swytch platform.
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity- can drive quality insights and deliver high impact projects.
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to building a network from the ground up.
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- MBA preferred