To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. For development positions, please include a link to your Github profile.
Director of Marketing and Community Development
Job Description Summary:
Swytch is looking for an experienced all-purpose marketer to lead external messaging, community engagement, and PR initiatives. The role a unique opportunity to use the full marketing tool kit and help build out a global network of businesses, governments, and individuals. The Director of Marketing will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to craft messaging and communications strategies and initiatives across a wide variety of audiences. Additional responsibilities may include authoring digital content and direct marketing materials, as well as managing social media and other community engagement platforms.
- Create a global marketing strategy to communicate the benefits of the Swytch platform and amplify awareness among businesses, governments, and individuals across the globe.
- Own digital content, corporate communications, community engagement, and PR worstreams.
- Identify key customer/user segments and manage a phased, prioritized outreach plan across multiple segments and geographies.
- Own relationships with key vendors and partners and work with them to sustain a high-level of visibility for the project.
- Manage a budget and prioritize deployment of resources for maximum impact.
- 8+ years experience in a variety of marketing roles in the energy and/or technology space.
- Knowledge of strategic marketing, B2B and B2C marketing, community engagement and social media, and PR
- Interest in blockchain/DLT and other technologies relevant to the Swytch platform.
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity- can drive quality insights and deliver high impact projects.
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to building a network from the ground up.
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.